报告人：赵云峰博士 (King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
Sep/2009-Present, Post-Doctoral Fellow, Prof. Yu Han’s Group, Advanced Membranes and Porous Materials Center, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Sep/2004-Jun/2009, Ph.D., Organic Chemistry, Jilin University, ?xml:namespace>
Sep/2001-Jun/2004, B.S., Computer Science (Second Qualification), Jilin University,
Sep/2000-Jun/2004, B.E., Applied Chemistry, Jilin University,
2010 Global Collaborative Research Fund (No. 63656) of KAUST, 25,800USD
2009 “Jing-Ying” Cup Academic Achievements Competition of Jilin University
2004 Second Prize of Excellent Undergraduate Student Scholarships of Jilin University
2003 Three Prize of Excellent Undergraduate Student Scholarships of Jilin University
2002 Three Prize of Excellent Undergraduate Student Scholarships of Jilin University
Design and fabrication of hybrid materials for Li battery and supercapacitor applications
Synthesis of metal-free catalysis for optical and electronic catalysis application
Synthesis of nano-hybrid catalysis for biomass and CO2 conversation application
Preparation of porous materials for gas adsorption and separation applications
Synthesis and controllable self-assembly of organic functional compounds
Fabrication of photo electronic device (OLED, solar cell and sensor device)
1. Fabrication of the Tri-continuous Mesoporous IBN-9 Structure with Surfactant CTAB, Yunfeng Zhao, Lan Zhao, Guangchao Wang, Yu Han*, Chemistry of Materials, 2011, 23, 5250-5255。
2. Controlled Synthesis and Structure Solution of the Tricontinuous Mesoporous Material IBN-9 and Its Carbon and Platinum Derivatives, Yunfeng Zhao, Daliang Zhang, Lan Zhao, Guangchao Wang, Yihan Zhu, Amy Cairns, Junliang Sun, Xiaodong Zou, Yu Han*, Chemistry of Materials, 2011, 23, 3775-3786.
3. Pore Fabrication in Various Silica-Based Nanoparticles by Controlled Etching, Lan Zhao, Yunfeng Zhao, Yu Han*, Langmuir, 2010, 26, 11784-11789.
4. Thermo-Induced Reversible Phase Transformations Accompanied by the Emission Switches between Different Colors of Two Aromatic-Amine Compounds, Yunfeng Zhao, Hongze Gao, Yan Fan, Tianlei Zhou, Zhongmin Su, Yu Liu,* and Yue Wang*, Adv. Mater., 2009, 21, 3165-3169.
5. Alkyl Chain Length Dependent Morphology and Emission Properties of the Organic Micromaterials Based on Fluorinated Quinacridone Derivatives, Yunfeng Zhao, Xiaoyue Mu, Chunxiao Bao, Yan Fan, Jingying Zhang, Yue Wang*, Langmuir, 2009, 25, 11, 3264-3270.
6. Self-Assembly of Luminescent Twisted Fibers Based on Achiral Quinacridone Derivatives, Yunfeng Zhao, Yan Fan, Xiaoyue Mu, Hongze Gao, Jia Wang, Yu Liu*, Jingying Zhang, Lifeng Chi, Yue Wang*, Nano Research, 2009, 2, 6, 493-499.
7. Polymorphs and pseudo-Polymorphs of N,N-di(n-butyl)Quinacridone: Structures and Solid-State Luminescence Properties, Yan Fan, Yunfeng Zhao, Ling Ye, Bao Li, Guangdi Yang, Yue Wang*, Cryst. Growth Des., 2009, 9, 1421-1430.